Directory Fire is a high quality directory and to maintain this reputation, we require webmasters to follow certain steps in submitting websites. It should be noted that following these guidelines in no way obligates Directory Fire to accept or publish your site. These guidelines are a minimum. Submission guidelines include:
- Submit your website to the most relevant category. Top level submissions are NOT accepted. Websites submitted to root categories will be automatically placed into the most appropriate sub-category.
- We reserve the right to add, modify, re-classify or move any listing without notice.
- Do not submit websites with illegeal, adult, warez, racism and pornographic content.
- Do not submit a website with broken links.
- Do not submit a website that cannot support multiple browsers.
- All sites should be completed. Under construction, non responsive sites and pages that redirect somewhere else will be removed.
- A site can be submitted into multiple categories.
- Include a quality description with your website. Avoid errors and grammatical mistakes to ensure prompt approval.
- Sites utilizing excessive pop-up or pop-under advertising may not be accepted.
- Use correct capitalization. The first letter of each sentence in descriptions and proper nouns should be capitalized. Entries with all letters CAPITALIZED or submitted without using capital letters will be rejected.
- We do not accept websites that contain illegal content including: child pornography, libel, copyright infringement or material that is inclusive of illegal activities.